Information and Registration Procedures
- Must be 16 years of age or older to register
- Have a valid picture identification
- Take a placement test.
- Fienberg/Fisher: Monday Thursday from 9:00am 7:30pm, Rm# 125
- Or for information call (305) 531-0451
- Biscayne Elementary: Monday Thursday from 5:00pm 9:00pm
- Or for information call (305) 868-7727
- North Miami Beach: Monday Thursday from 5:00pm 9:00pm
- Or for information call (305) 949-8381
(Students from North Shore Activity Center could register at Biscayne Elementary)
Registration Cost for student: $30.00
Additional Cost: $10.00
- Tuition for ESOL
- GED or High School Credit classes (per trimester).
Additional Cost for High School Credit classes:
Cost for Vocational Classes: (Listed on brochure)
- Full Credit $7.00
- Half Credit $3.50
- For Private Security & Child Care -
Additional documentation is needed for registration (at least 2 of these items)
- must be presented for student to demonstrate Florida residency of 1 year or more
- to be eligible for in-state tuition).
(2 from group A or 1 from A + 1 from B):
- A valid Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID (A)
- Car Registration (A)
- Voter’s Registration Card (A)
- Property Taxes (A)
- Lease Rental Agreement (B)
- Utility Bill (B)
Cost for Community School Classes: (Listed on brochure)
- Introduction to Computer & Zumba
- No test required.
- CASH or CREDIT (Master Card / VISA / Discover)
- Fienberg/Fisher: Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- 10:00am 1:00pm, 1:00pm 4:00pm or 6:00pm 9:00pm
- Biscayne Elementary: Tuesday
- 5:00pm 8:00pm
- North Miami Beach: Tuesday and/or Wednesday
- 5:30pm 9:30pm
- CASAS (2hr.) test - placement for ESOL or Citizenship Classes.
- TABE (3hr.) test - placement for GED / High School Credit or Vocational Classes (over 400 hrs.)
Refund for Tuition must be approved by Principal.
- NO refund for Test Fee
- NO refund for ID Fee
- NO refund for Vocational Application Fee